Is your Wealth Tied Up in Your Company?
Are you Wondering How to Convert the Value of Your Company Into Cash?
Does the Idea of Exiting Your Company Seem Overwhelming, Yet Exciting?
We help business owners with these questions every day. You are not alone. If you have thought about leaving your business but don’t know how to begin, you are in good company. Nearly 50 percent of successful business owners hope to exit their companies within the next five years. Unless those owners develop an Exit Plan well ahead of a transition, it is doubtful that they will exit in style. In fact, the SBA observes that “At any given time, 40 percent of U.S. businesses are facing the transfer of ownership issue” and “the primary cause for failure…is lack of planning.”
Three Elements of a Successful Exit
To exit successfully, owners need:
- A road map. Exit Planning is a process that helps owners decide where they want to go as well as how to get there.
- Experienced guides. Owners must assemble a team of trained and experienced advisors to guide them through choices and decisions as they work toward their exit goals.
- Implementation. Success depends upon a disciplined implementation timetable keyed to an owner’s Exit Plan.
Without experienced advisors, an Exit Plan, and an implementation timetable, the chances for a successful exit are slim.
How We Can Help
To help you create your Exit Plan, we coordinate your advisors and implement your Plan based on your timetable. As Members of the BEI Network of Exit Planning Advisors™ we know how to guide you to your successful exit. Using a systematic Exit Planning Process developed over the last 25 years, you decide:
- When you wish to leave your business;
- What amount of cash you need when you exit; and
- To whom you want to transfer the business.
Our Exit Planning system is a process, not a product. We aren’t vested in promoting a particular goal. Instead, we work to identify and to accomplish your goals. Our system works because it is a customizable process that takes you to the successful exit you desire.
BEI Network of Exit Planning Advisors™
We are Members of this Network for three simple reasons. It provides us with:
- Access to updated tools, changing information and state-of-the-art design ideas necessary to design an effective Exit Plan for your specific situation;
- Access to other trained Exit Planning Advisors in a variety of disciplines. We can draw upon their ideas (if necessary) when designing your Exit Plan; and
- Ongoing education to keep us at the cutting edge of Exit Planning.
How We Work
As trained Exit Planning Advisors:
- We work as part of an inter-disciplinary Team of Advisors – minimally, a CPA, attorney, and financial or insurance professional. We know that a successful exit is the product of trained, experienced professionals who work together to meet your Exit Planning goals.
- We create owner-centered Exit Plans based on your goals, objectives, and concerns. Only after a thorough assessment and discovery process, do we begin to create your unique Exit Plan
- Our fees are based on the creation and implementation of a written Exit Plan.
CALL US TODAY TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE YOUR SUCCESSFUL EXIT.